Price: $37/month +Upsells
Owner: Anthony Trister
Overall Ranking: 9 out of 100
Occasionally I would take some requests from my readers on what program they would want me to test and review. I guess Coffee Shop Millionaire is next on the list. More so because the advertisement is so appealing to get people to buy into it. What does it really entail?
You are about to find out in this review what the program entails and if you would want to spend any time and effort investing in it.
Introduction About Coffee Shop Millionaire
The first thing that caught my attention was the cheap one-page video promotion. Whenever I see one page I know that the owners aren’t investing much to have a suitable website. One page sites are most time sales page to get your money.
I find that the Coffee Shop Millionaire teaches how you can become a millionaire by doing internet marketing. There is no clear set directive and we can hear a bag of talk from the owner. The intro video presentation is very interesting and it has caught many.
One of their biggest claims is that an individual can make up to $21,000.00 with them within two weeks having no experience. Anthony shares that he’s made 3.8 million with the system in just a year.
Pro’s and Con’s of Coffee Shop Millionaire
- Low fee to get started
- You can request through ClickBank to get your money back.
- Many upsells
- Basic information (Mostly outdated)
- They don’t provide you with any real training
- A lot of unaddressed complaints exist
- Customer service and support are poor.
- False claims with limited earning potential
- Program overly hyped
Who is Coffee Shop Millionaire for?
So who is this program really geared towards? It is certainly not for beginners. Looking at how the program is structured, it is for people who would have had some background knowledge with internet marketing. Without adequate knowledge of online marketing, a beginner will find him or herself in serious ditches.
Training and Tools Overview
When a person signs up and becomes a member of Coffee Shop Millionaire, they have access to 12 training videos. These videos cover varying aspects of internet marketing. The videos range from 10 minutes to a little over an hour. Some of what they cover are:
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
- Selling your product locally
A member who jumps in with no prior knowledge will not know what to do, how it works, and how they can implement the strategies to whatever business they have. This is because the instructions are vague. It is like they are telling you what to do but at the same time not direct and clear.
It is not possible to have a good knowledge of affiliate marketing watching a few short videos, and not being told exactly what to do. What they offer is very basic and vague.
One has to have a website, a list of affiliates and a little technical experience. None of this is shared in Anthony’s introduction video before signing up. They also offer an affiliate program.
- Anthony keeps referring to offering his program for a limited time. This encourages the viewer to make an impulsive decision without thinking it all through.
- Anthony says you don’t need a website but as soon as you join he says you will need to create one.
- Anthony wants people to accept two years of hosting at a hefty price. Hosting can be found elsewhere affordable for example at Host Gator on a monthly basis. I figure he’s making some commissions from it.
- Trister is giving to persons a false idea of what online marketing is. He shows it as something easy to implement, requires little to no effort and is highly lucrative making five figures in a matter of weeks.
- It is noted that on the site there are testimonials from people who claim they are the average persons who have benefited from it and that it works. Then again, these are the same individuals leading out in some of the video training. They are just folks who are a part of Anthony’s team and are sharing in the bucks which they collect from the actual average people me and you.
If you are seeking an honest and transparent way to earn money online you can review my #1 Recommended program.
The company provides their email and phone number to all their members. They also have a Facebook page.
There are quite a number of complaints that are posted on their facebook page. The responses to these complaints are often times limited or there is just no response at all. The last count on the friend list was 826 people. Not much for a business page.
There are a lot of unanswered questions and some that will take days before a response given. The company outsources its customer service to the Philippines.
It is best not to let someone have your card information and you are then unable to stop payments. A request can be made through ClickBank to get your money back but it is not 100% guaranteed.
What does it Cost to be a Member?
With face value, the Coffee Shop Millionaire Program is offered for $37 monthly. Once someone signs up to the program they are bombarded with a lot of upsells featuring various products. If one tries to close the sales page, then an offer of $27 monthly is made
One of the biggest upsell they have is a Six-Figure Success Club valuing $297.00. A member has to create a website and so they have to purchase a domain name and hosting at another cost. Now a person is looking at the expenses climbing to $400.00.
Will you make $21,000.00 as Anthony said? It could cover all their upsells, don’t you think so? Those who are into online marketing would know that these claims are false and only a get rich quick mentality.
My Final Say
Coffee Shop Millionaire does not offer transparency in what they do and they do not provide a sense of true earning potential for internet marketers. Personally, I would not recommend this program to anyone. It is definitely throwing away hard earned money.
Those who enroll don’t normally last more than three months. And those who stay that long are really trying to wrap their heads around the concept of making a dollar with them. It’s like trying to squeeze water out of a rock. At the end of the day, it’s your choice if you want to have the first-hand experience with them.
If you are interested in learning the skill to earn genuine income then I would recommend that you have a look at my #1 Recommended Program.
Leave your questions below as I will be quick to give a response to them.